Terms and Conditions of Use
Terms and Conditions of Use.
Please carefully read the terms and conditions outline below before using this website. Your use of this web site confirms your unconditional acceptance of the following terms and conditions. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, refrain from using this web site.
- Products, Content and Specifications. All features, content, specifications, products and prices of products and services described or depicted on www.burlssports.com (further known as “Web Site”), are subject to change at any time without notice. Certain weights, measures and similar descriptions are approximate and are provided for convenience purposes only. We make all reasonable efforts to accurately display the attributes of our products, including the applicable colors; however, the actual color you see will depend on your computer system, and we cannot guarantee that your computer monitor will accurately display such colors. The inclusion of any products or services on this Web Site at a particular time does not imply or warrant that these products or services will be available at any time. It is your responsibility to ascertain and obey all applicable local, state, federal and international laws (including minimum age requirements) in regard to the possession, use of any item purchased from this Web Site. By placing an order, you represent that the products ordered will be used only in a lawful manner. Burl’s Sports reserves the right to make changes to the Web Site and its Terms and Conditions of Use at any time. Each time you use the Web Site, you should visit and review the then current Conditions of Use that apply to your transactions and use of this site. If you are dissatisfied with the Web Site, its content or Terms and Conditions of Use, you agree that your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the Web Site.
- Order Acceptance/Confirmation. After you place an order using our shopping cart, we will check the information you give us for validity, by verifying your method of payment or shipping address. We reserve the right to reject any order you place with us, and/or to limit quantities on any order, without giving any reason. If we reject your order, we will attempt to notify you using the e-mail address you have given us with the order.
Your credit or debit card will normally not be charged if we reject an order, but we will process a refund if the charge has been made against your card.
- Order Limitations/Limited Quantities. Burl’s Sports may, at its own discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. Burl’s Sports also reserves the right to reject any order you place with us. These restrictions may include orders placed by the same Web Site account, the same credit card, and orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. Additionally, Web Site may cancel an order on the suspicion of fraud. In the event we make a change to an order, we will attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address provided at the time the order was made.
- Paying for Your Order. You may pay for your orders with a major credit card issued in the United States of America (accepted by PayPal), checks, money orders, cashier’s/bank checks, Paypal®, and Web Site Coupons.
- Set Breaks. By purchasing slots in a set break, you are agreeing to abide by the terms laid out in the Vintage Set Breaks policy.
- Accuracy of Information. We attempt to ensure that information on this Web Site is complete, accurate, and current. Despite our efforts, the information on this Web Site may occasionally be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. We make no representation as to the completeness, accuracy or currentness of any information on this Web Site. For example, products included on this Web Site may be unavailable, may have different attributes than those listed, or may actually carry a different price than that stated on this Web Site. In addition, we may make changes in information about price and availability without notice. While it is our practice to confirm orders by email, the receipt of an email order confirmation does not constitute our acceptance of an order or our confirmation of an offer to sell a product or service. We reserve the right, without prior notice, to limit the order quantity on any product or service and/or to refuse service to any customer. We also may require verification of information prior to the acceptance and/or shipment of any order.
- Using Online Coupons. Online Coupons, unlike credit or debit cards, are debited at the time an order is placed. Online Coupons will automatically be redeemed to purchase totals, up to the total purchase amount. Online Coupons must be used prior to their noted expiration date and within a single transaction. Coupon cannot be replaced if it is lost, stolen, deleted, or if you cancel or return your purchase. In the event of a reduction in price below the coupon value, the excess value of the coupon will not be refunded.
- Return Policy. Burl’s Sports offers a 7-day (from delivery) return policy if an item proves less than satisfactory. Note: There is no refund on set breaks if the break has already occurred. If you wish to return the cards from your break, you will receive fair market value for your cards. Burl’s Sports will determine, at its sole discretion, what constitutes fair market value. Rest assured, Burl’s Sports wants you to be satisfied with your transaction. If you have any questions or concerns, do not hesitate to contact the Web Site’s owner at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use of this Web Site. The design of this Web Site and all text, graphics, information, content, and other material displayed on or that can be downloaded from this Web Site are protected by copyright and other laws and may not be used except as permitted in these Terms and Conditions or with prior written permission of the owner of such material. You may not modify the information or materials displayed on or that can be downloaded from this Web Site in any way or reproduce or publicly display, perform, or distribute or otherwise use any such information or materials for any public or commercial purpose. Any unauthorized use of any such information or materials may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, laws of privacy and publicity, and other laws and regulations.
- Use of Images from this Web Site. You have full permission to use the images from this website on your site, blog, or social media account provided the watermark stays in place and an appropriate link to the listing/page is provided.
- Third Party Links. From time to time, this Web Site may contain links to Web sites that are not owned, operated or controlled by Burl’s Sports. All such links are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you use these links, you will leave this Web Site. Neither we nor any of our respective affiliates are responsible for any content, materials, or other information located on or accessible from any other Web site. Neither we nor any of our respective affiliates endorse, guarantee, or make any representations or warranties regarding any other Web sites, or any content, materials or other information located or accessible from any other Web sites, or the results that you may obtain from using any other Web sites. If you decide to access any other Web sites linked to or from this Web Site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- Inappropriate Material. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, defamatory, libelous, obscene, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. In addition to any remedies that we may have at law or in equity, if we determine, in our sole discretion, that you have violated or are likely to violate the foregoing prohibitions, we may take any action we deem necessary to cure or prevent the violation, including without limitation, the immediate removal of the related materials from this Web Site. We will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order or subpoena requesting or directing us to disclose the identity of anyone posting such materials.
- Revisions to these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions may be revised at any time and from time to time by updating this posting. You should visit this page from time to time to review the then current Terms and Conditions because they are binding on you. Certain provisions of these Terms and Conditions may be superseded by legal notices or terms located on particular pages of this Web Site.
- Termination of Use. We may suspend or terminate your account or your use of this Web Site at any time, for any or no reason. You are personally liable for any orders placed or charges incurred through your account prior to termination. We reserve the right to change, suspend, or discontinue all or any aspects of this Web Site at any time without notice.