BurlsSports vintage group set breaks are a great way to simulate the excitement of opening a vintage pack of cards without dropping the serious coin for unopened vintage product. Plus, someone is guranteed to hit the stars! How exactly do they work, though?
Maybe you have done box/case breaks before where you buy a random slot or team and then someone busts up the case or box live online while you watch. Vintage group set breaks are the same concept, but there is a guaranteed checklist of what will be included–an entire complete set! In one of our recent set break (1956 Topps), there were 340 slots up for sale, so some lucky winner got all time greats Mickey Mantle, Ted Williams, and Hank Aaron! Others took home Hall of Fame players like Banks, Roberto Clemente, Jackie Robinson, Sandy Koufax, and even more! Every slot will receive a random card from the set, and the randomization will be broadcast live!
1. Payments are to be made via PayPal, check, or money order. Payment is due within three days after break is completely full. If payment is not received, your slots will be surrendered and resold. (Add the item to your cart, choose checkout, and check payment if you want to wait and pay once the group break is full. You can still send payment via PayPal at a later date. You slot is not reserved until you click “Place Order”). NOTE: If you want to pay via check or money order, please make your purchase early and mail the check right away. Shoot me an e-mail letting me know the check/MO is in the mail, so I can be looking for it. firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Each purchase is for one slot in the vintage group set break. You are guaranteed to receive a card from the set for each slot you purchase.
3. The random drawing will be done live via online video (ustream.tv/channel/burlssports-com) and recorded for those who won’t be able to watch it live. (I may change the broadcast venue, so stay tuned.)
4. Once you purchase a slot on the listing, you agree to pay for the spot reserved.
5. No purchase is necessary to have a chance to participate in the vintage group set breaks. For each break, I give away at least one slot. Make sure to like our Facebook page and sign up for our mailing list for the latest on contests and giveaways.
1. By purchasing a slot in any of Burl’s Sports set breaks, you agree to receive e-mail updates about this set break and future set breaks. You may unsubscribe at any time.
2. Once the break is full, you will receive an e-mail detailing the broadcast information for the set break. If you are unable to view the break live, the video will be posted on this site for your viewing convenience.
3. If you elect to pay by check, you will receive an e-mail notifying you to send your payment once the break is full. After this e-mail notification is sent out, you will have three full days to submit payment. If payment is not received within that time-frame, you forfeit your slots and your slots will be resold. (Note: It is preferable to pay for your slots when you purchase them.)
If you have any questions, don’t hesistate to ask. My e-mail is email@example.com. Enjoy one of BurlsSports.com’s vintage group set breaks. Happy breaking!